Thank you for visiting my personal training site. I am extremely passionate about all aspects associated personal training: stretching, strength training, preventative injury exercises, rehab regimens, nutrition, weight loss plans, body sculpting, nutrition and customized flexibility exercises for people of all ages and physical ability.
I am well-versed in your needs, regardless of your age. I have successfully trained clients from ages 10 to 88.
Let me share with you a little information about me. I have a simple mantra, “It’s not how long you live, but the life in your years.”
I have been most often described by my clients/friends as – “Competent, Caring and Compassionate.”
- I am experienced in every training tool available including: resistance training bands, Kettle balls, weight machines and yoga-inspired stretching.
- I have been training and helping people for over 30 years on a full-time basis.
- I have certifications in Bosu (balance) balls, bicycle spinning and gravity beds.
- I care, greatly, about each and every client. I want you to succeed. I want you to be healthy. I want you to excel in your physical abilities, your personal health and in your diet.
- I will do whatever it takes for you to reach your personal goals. We will work together to create a program that incorporates your abilities, needs and time constraints.
- I understand personal obstacles, injuries and struggles. My third year at Cal Poly in 1979 I went out for a training run Thanksgiving night and I was struck by a hit and run vehicle. I was left for dead in a ditch off the side of the road and I was not visible to traffic. It rained all night and I should have inhaled water. My neurologist said I should of either died or had a pneumonia.
- I was in the ditch all night, from 9 pm to 9 am, the next morning when a passerby was walking the trail and found me unconscious. I was in a coma for 10 days with a blood clot on my brain and my left side was paralyzed.
- I ultimately regained my strength, but not without a long struggle and a deep, personal understanding of what the human body can endure.
I want to be more than your personal trainer whether you have an injury, you are preparing for a marathon, you seek help with diet and weight loss, you need stretching and flexibility work, you just had a baby or you are a senior seeking to regain body tone – I can, I will, help you.
My experience will greatly benefit you, give me a call at 858-531-4049 to discuss your needs and aspirations.
I want to help you. I want to work with you.
I invite you to also follow me on my personal trainer Facebook page, as I will add helpful tips and videos to help you with your nutritional needs and workout options.
I have trained a wide range of athletes (and non-athletes), from:
Runners: My clients have participated in everything from Walk, Run, Wag 5K9 to the Carlsbad Marathon to the San Diego Rock n Roll Marathon to the San Dieguito Half Marathon to the America’s Finest City Half Marathon to the Silver Strand Half Marathon to the Carlsbad 5000. Yes, even for those who just have barely the time to get up early on a Saturday morning and jog around the park.
Injury Rehab: I can help you with your posture, back pain, to getting you back in shape after you just had a baby, to gently working with you after joint replacement surgery.
I would love to help you.
I proudly provide personal trainer services to all of North San Diego County, including Encinitas, Carlsbad, Rancho Santa Fe, Cardiff, Solana Beach, Del Mar and La Costa, as well as all cities throughout San Diego and Orange County.
Be sure to read our medical disclaimer.