More reasons to stay of all the sugary drinks! Story at-a-glance Fruit drinks often contain very little fruit juice and may contain more sugar and calories than soda, making them equally bad, if not worse, for your health Sugary drinks, whether fruit juice, fruit drinks or soda, also contain fructose, which has been identified as [...]Read More...
- About Lee Goldsmith – Personal Trainer
- Lee Goldsmith – Personal Trainer
- Nutrition: Healthy Food Choices for Fitness & Weight Loss
- Types of Exercise Programs and Training Workouts
- Weight Loss: Healthy Recipes for Losing Weight
- Mercola.com 15th Anniversary
- The Truth About a Recent Study on Eggs
- How Does Leptin Impact Your Level of Health?
- Welcome to my Organic Garden!
- Trident Gum Deception
- Dr. Joseph Mercola and Dr. Richard Johnson Talks More About Fructose (Part 2 of 5)
- Is Sugar Toxic? (in Monday’s (5/2/2011) Newsletter)
- Uploading a Picture (Mercola Natural Health Social Network)
- Ori Hofmekler on Timing of Meals Part 1
- Aspartame Dangers Exposed (Part 2 of 2)