Everybody breathes, right?
Well, there is a way to breathe and relax…
* Get Comfortable: Wear loose, non-restricting clothing.
* Quiet Area: Find a place, inside or outside, where you are comfortable.
* Warm Up: Get your body, and mind, ready by stretching or softly jog. There is no need for vigorous exercise.
* Assume The Position: Stand up straight, then take a deep breath and close your eyes. Your legs should be shoulder distance apart and your knees bent slightly.
* Inhale Slowly: Breathe in through your nose and into your diaphragm. Your body will feel as if it is filling up like a balloon.
* Take The Count: Breathe in for seven seconds. This a full and relaxed breath that feels natural, not forced, when done correctly.
* Hold: Hold for five seconds.
* Exhale: Exhale slowly through your mouth. This should take the same time as you took to inhale.
* Keep Breathing: Repeat steps three and four for 15 minutes. Concentrate on your relaxation.
You will feel every breath through your entire body when you are breathing properly.