There are so many great recipes which are tasty and won’t break the bank but will help to keep you healthy and lose weight. Don’t know what more you could ask for really. Anyways, I’ve included a few here to get you started, but once you’ve gotten into the habit of cooking healthy food then don’t be afraid to experiment a little . . . make your own creations and add your favorite ingredients. Remember how I said that healthy eating isn’t about what you can’t have, it’s about what you CAN have, and you CAN have lots of delicious healthy food which’ll make you feel and look a whole lot better.
- About Lee Goldsmith – Personal Trainer
- Lee Goldsmith – Personal Trainer
- Nutrition: Healthy Food Choices for Fitness & Weight Loss
- Types of Exercise Programs and Training Workouts
- Weight Loss: Healthy Recipes for Losing Weight
- Setting you up to succeed in your kitchen
- Mercola.com 15th Anniversary
- The Truth About a Recent Study on Eggs
- How Does Leptin Impact Your Level of Health?
- Welcome to my Organic Garden!
- Trident Gum Deception
- Dr. Joseph Mercola and Dr. Richard Johnson Talks More About Fructose (Part 2 of 5)
- Is Sugar Toxic? (in Monday’s (5/2/2011) Newsletter)
- Uploading a Picture (Mercola Natural Health Social Network)
- Ori Hofmekler on Timing of Meals Part 1